- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
London Brixton Conference: Conscious Use of Ayahuasca & Other Entheogens
“The use of Entheogens as a tool for personal transformation”
Inner Mastery continues with our conference tour of the UK about the benefits and conscious use of Ayahuasca, Bufo Alvarius, Kambo, Inwasi and Iboga. We pair these entheogens with conscious techniques and holistic methods, such as systemic therapy (family constellations), biodance, no-therapy, hoʻoponopono, yoga, ecstatic dance and sweat lodges, in order to achieve a deep integration of this emotional, physical, intellectual, energetical and spiritual experience.
We’ll be sharing information about what we offer and what goes on in our retreats throughout the world. We’ll also be offering the opportunity to have any questions you might have about the experience answered by one of our expert facilitators or integrators.
We organize retreats throughout Europe and America, where thousands of participants have benefited from this powerful combination of substances and techniques.
We will share Rapéh, an ancestral medicine which brings unity to the left and right hemispheres of the brain, facilitates awareness being gently moved to the heart center, and on a physical level clears out the nasal passages. There will be some crafts and instruments from the Putumayo region of Colombia, where we collaborate with various Shamans and indigenous craftspeople.
London Brixton Conference: Conscious Use of Ayahuasca & Other Entheogens will be held at Pop Brixton on Tuesday 5th March 2019.
Health | London Brixton Conference: Conscious Use of Ayahuasca & Other Entheogens