- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
London Black Food Festival
Black macaron, black cake, black sesame ice cream, just to name a few, the possibilities are endless.
The Black Food Festival plays with some of your favorite dishes, creatively experimenting with flavor and color from some of the city’s most innovative and inventive culinary minds.
Chefs use black sesame, charcoal, black coffee, black garlic and many other unique ingredients to give their creations the enticing hue.
As well as the world’s widest collection of black foods and drinks, you can also expect to feast your eyes on black design and fashion items, accessories, decorations and much more.
Explore your dark side at London Black Food Festival!
London Black Food Festival will be held at Oval Space Sunday 22 September 2019.
Food | London Black Food Festival