- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
LFW // OFS AW19 at Devonshire Square
On Sunday 17th February Oxford Fashion Studio will present collections from extraordinary designers on independent runway shows coinciding with London Fashion Week.
London has been a fashion capital since the 16th century and is the creative capital of the fashion world today. With 21 million people, speaking some 300 languages, London is the largest metropolitan area in Europe.
Home to the Victoria & Albert Museum, Brick Lane, Saville Row and Oxford Street as well as Vivienne Westwood, Gareth Pugh, Manolo Blahnik and Stella McCartney.
1pm Collection Show
Jasmine Chenell // Psalms 32:8
Pavlina Jauss // Mythology
Darlene Ritz // AW19
Chaahat Thakker // Déplico
Anel Official // AW19
2pm Exclusive Show
Leonie Mergen // Black Gold
LFW // OFS AW19 at Devonshire Square will be held Sunday 17th February 2019.
Fashion | LFW // OFS AW19 at Devonshire Square