- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Lemonade Re:made – An Orchestral Rendition of Beyonce
After 4 of the most mesmerizing and rapturously received shows we have ever put on, Lemonade Re:made is returning to London for one night, having been honed during the sold out run. We’re expecting another 3 minute standing ovation at this performance too.
Our most adventurous project to date, this show combines an orchestral performance with stunning live visuals from Beyonce’s aesthetic album. Pushing new boundaries, we are collaborating with some of London’s most talented creatives to re-interpret her visual album in full; including immersive projection art, exceptional live musicians and some of the most forward-thinking production London has to offer.
Taking home Grammys for ‘Best Urban Contemporary Album’, and ‘Best Music Video’, Lemonade was launched with a full length feature film which aired on HBO to rave reviews. It features artists from Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd to James Blake and Jack White, with figures such as Serena Williams accompanying in the film.
Blurring R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop & Blues, her songs create a narrative on the experience of being female and Black, casting Beyonce as Oshun, the Yoruba goddess of fertility and sensuality.
Lemonade Re:made – An Orchestral Rendition of Beyonce will be held at XOYO on Wednesday 15th of May 2019.
Music | Lemonade Re:made – An Orchestral Rendition of Beyonce