- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Leighton Late with Salomé Quartet
Leighton House Museum is delighted to present the Salomé Quartet, our first ever Musicians in Resident.
Join us for their debut concert in the house, performing Grieg String Quartet no.1, Mozart ‘Spring’ Quartet No.14 K387 G major and Haydn op.33 no.3 ‘Bird’ Quartet
Salomé Quartet is a multinational ensemble of four prizewinning students at the Royal College of Music, formed in 2016. The musicians have performed worldwide, and in 2017 won the RCM String Quartet Competition, Helen Just & Susan Cornell Prize, and the Sacconi Quartet Prize.
- Haim Choi (violin)
- Inês Delgado (violin)
- Kasia Zimińska (viola)
- Shizuku Tatsuno (cello)
Leighton Late with Salomé Quartet will be held at Leighton House Museum Thursday 31st Januari 2019.
Music | Leighton Late with Salomé Quartet