- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
LCMS : Raphael Wallfisch & John York
In the second of our collaborations with the London Chamber Music Society, the famous cello-piano duo of Raphael Wallfisch & John York present a fascinating concert pairing striking 19th-century and early 20th-century works.
Their own arrangement of Brahms’s F minor Clarinet Sonata is balanced with Schumann beautiful ‘Romances’ from the late 1840s.
The first of Martinů’s cello sonatas, composed in 1939, is paired with Rebecca Clarke’s passionate ‘Rhapsody’ from 1923 – commissioned by Sprague Coolidge, its manuscript languished in the USA Library of Congress for many years until being rediscovered in the 1980s.
Brahms – Sonata for Cello & Piano in F minor Op.120 No.1 (arr. from Clarinet Sonata by Wallfisch & York)
Martinů – Sonata for Cello & Piano No.1
Schumann – Drei Romanzen Op.94
Rebecca Clarke – Rhapsody for Cello & Piano
LCMS : Raphael Wallfisch & John York at The Royal Over-Seas League Sunday 17th February 2019.
Music | LCMS : Raphael Wallfisch & John York