- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Launch & Grow Your Fashion Styling Business Live in London
Discover exactly how to turn your Passion for Fashion into a business. If your dream of styling for a living and waking up each morning feeling excited feels like a distant memory, you’re not alone. Few people truly understand the challenges involved in setting up a styling business or even a lifestyle business for that matter!
The frustration and stress of not living up to the dream, is frankly, a common reality.
The bad news?
Nothing changes unless you do.
The good news?
You can learn how to turn your hobby business into a sustainable business.
It’s not a pipe dream: it’s a proven system and you’re invited to attend.
The Business In Style taster workshop is in London for the first time and is designed to introduce you to the system you need to create the foundations for a business not just a hobby, during the workshop you will learn the strategies required to lay the solid foundations for your Business in Style.
Unlike other events that merely give you lots of cool ideas (that leave you feeling overwhelmed or confused), This Masterclass gives you the 5 areas you need to focus on to stop delaying and start your business in style.
“I really wanted to start up a Styling business but had no idea how!! I was feeling frustrated with life and truly believed my dreams were impossible until I had the first conversation with Kelly.
What Kelly gives is unique, she works with you as a team to create your dream Styling business. From the word go she is motivating and inspiring, her energy and passion are contagious. Kelly takes you through the process of setting up your business supporting you and encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone to live the life you dream of.
Now, I am inspired and passionate and loving the journey as a SuperStar Stylist.
Thank you, Kelly, I am eternally grateful.”
– Lou Stokes, founder The Style-Editors (Madrid)
What will you learn at the masterclass?
In a nutshell: exactly how to turn your dream or hobby into a business.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The crucial 5 elements that build the foundation of your business.
- How to gain credibility even when you have no client (you have to start somewhere!).
- How to systemize the boring bits of business.
- How to get your first paying client
- How to build a marketing schedule to create a steady flow of people into your business.
- Walk away with peace of mind, clarity and a knowing that NOW is YOUR TIME to launch
“Kelly’s S.Academy gave me the tools and techniques to not only refine my styling skills but to build my new business from the right foundations.
Kelly’s approach is so interpersonal, motivating and the most professional and from not even having a business name when I joined her, I’m now the confident business owner of ‘The Chic Stylist’.”
– Julie Daniel, founder of the Chic Stylist (London)
The Masterclass is ideal for:
- Those who have a passion for fashion but don’t know what to do with it
- Hidden gems who are in a job that they don’t love
- Individuals committed to unleashing their greatest potential (we have the tools to make it possible).
- Passionate people who were born to help and inspire others
- Bloggers who want to create a realbusiness in style
And because we insist on creating an environment of excellence…
The Masterclass is not suitable for:
- Those who think they already know everything (sorry, we’re a growth-mindset community).
- Those who dream about results but never change their behaviour (we support the dreamers who do).
- Cynics. (The Academy is composed of open-minded people.)
- Dabblers. (You’re either committed to following your dreams or not.)
Why come to The Masterclass?
- Learn the proven strategies that will get you started in your styling business.
- Mingle with like-minded passionate people and make new connections.
- Gain white space, away from the whirlwind of life, to get first steps to your new business clear
- Be inspired by an industry leader with incredible insights and wisdom.
- Make a real difference to your life by finally getting clear on what you need to do and deciding to JUST DO IT (that’s a good catchphrase! We should TM that!)
Who is your World-Class Mentor?
Kelly Lundberg – Celebrity Stylist, Author & Founder of the Business in Style Academy
With both style and substance, Kelly Lundberg is not only a stylist to royalty and celebrities but also an award-winning business owner, business mentor and international speaker. From the stage of TEDx to the catwalks of New York, London and Milan, Kelly styles and inspires people and their businesses to be the best they can be.
- Winner of Lloyds TSB Small Business Award Creative Promtion
- Winner Aspiring Influencer of the Year Award by Trending5000
- Finalist Entreprenur of the Year by Your Business Magazine & Visa
- Finalist International Style Communicator of the Year by Scottish Fashion Awards
Launch & Grow Your Fashion Styling Business Live in London will be held at 2 Stephen Street Monday 4th March 2019.
Fashion | Launch & Grow Your Fashion Styling Business Live in London