- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Late Night Jazz presents Emmavie
Spend your Thursday evenings listening to the freshest sounds of the London jazz scene, in the intimate surroundings of the Elgar Room we presents Emmavie.
London-based singer-songwriter, DJ and producer Emmavie joins us for a special Late Night Jazz session as part of our Unstoppable Voices season.
Specialising in what she describes as ‘limitless, soulful, future RnB’, Emmavie’s music is an amalgamation of 90s RnB influences and her love for digital audio experimentation.
Emmavie has already gained support from the likes of Apple Music and Rinse FM and was crowned BBC Radio 1Xtra’s Best of British for an unreleased song featured on her forthcoming album Honeymoon.
Emmavie also has credits with a number of international artists including collaborations with IAMNOBODI, Budgie, ROMderful, Jarreau Vandal, Dornik, Alfa Mist, and Jay Prince.
This performance in the Hall’s Elgar Room is one of a number of Unstoppable Voices shows compiled by composer and saxophonist Moses Boyd, one of the season’s guest curators.
Late Night Jazz presents Emmavie on Thursday 4th of April 2019 on Royal Albert Hall.
Music | Late Night Jazz presents Emmavie