- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Lambeth Migration Walking Tour
As part of the London Festival of Architecture, join us for a 3-hour walking tour through Lambeth, as we unpack the layered histories of one of London’s most diverse boroughs.
Lambeth’s settlements grew up along Roman roads and its buildings, streets and squares are steeped in migration history. From Windrush Square to Little Portugal, on this tour we will draw attention to the intersecting stories – personal and political, past and present – that are woven into Lambeth’s rich history. From Venetian glassblowers to Irish railwaymen, many people have called Lambeth home and as we make our way from central Brixton to Lambeth Bridge, there are clues everywhere as to their presence.
Lambeth Migration Walking Tour – London Festival of Architecture will start at Windrush Square on Saturday 1st of May 2019.
Culture | Lambeth Migration Walking Tour – London Festival of Architecture