- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Lady Styling Workshop with Melina
Rumba styling will be body isolation & tecniquest to spice up your Rumba, Salsa will be some musicality and Timba Lady styling.
This is a workshop for you salseros who have already been dancing Cuban Salsa for a little while.. feeling quite confident with the moves and steps but not really sure what to do with your ‘other’ parts.
- If you have never done any class of style before this class is great for you.
- If you have some experience in styling this workshop is still suitable for you.
- In this 2.5-hour workshop we will focus on a bit of body isolation focusing on styling, will show you what to do with your hands.. then we will combine hands, footwork, bit of afro elements and will do a bit of sequence you can apply in your social dancing
What to wear?
For rumba guaguanco flat shoes or barefeet. For Lady styling Heels are recommended but not necessary! Comfortable clothes.. but feel great and sexy in them.
Lady Styling Workshop with Melina will be held at Loco London Salsa on Saturday 13th of April 2019.
Fitness | Lady Styling Workshop with Melina