- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Jenny Tough – The Solo 6 at Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports
2 years ago Adventure traveller, endurance challenger and Merrell ambassador Jenny Tough set herself a challenge; to run, solo and unsupported across a mountain range on every continent, a series of 6 world first expeditions.
In 2016 she ran across the Tien Shan of Kyrgyzstan, in 2017 she ran across the Atlas of Morocco, and very recently she ran across the Bolivian Andes. In early 2019 she will tackle her fourth expedition, the Southern Alps.
She has racked up plenty of great tales during her range of expeditions and endurance sport challengers and now wants to share these stories through her films, writing and public speaking to inspire others.
Jenny grew up in the Canadian Rockies, where her passion for human-powered endurance challenges, and exploring this beautiful planet was born. Through her adventures she is always pushing her limits and finding them, and in this talk Jenny will not only share her tales of limits reached and overcome but hopfully inspire you to explore your own limits.
Jenny Tough – The Solo 6 at Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports will be held Tuesday 5th February 2019.
Health | Jenny Tough – The Solo 6