- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Jack the Ripper: The Real Truth – Talk at Arbor City Hotel
Former British Murder Squad Detective, Trevor Marriott presents startling new research into the crimes of Jack the Ripper. There have been countless attempts to solve the brutal murders committed more than 100 years ago by Jack the Ripper, but for the first time, this most famous of British criminal cases finally benefits from a clear, professional eye of a real detective.
Trevor Marriott will present the results of his own personal investigation, which presents new evidence, and new facts which with all the material previously gathered, now not only challenges but dispels the myth that has been Jack the Ripper. Casting aside the rumours, fantasies, and urban legends which have haunted this case for so long, Trevor Marriott finally reveals the real story behind the worlds most famous murder mystery.
His talk includes – a new insight into the Crimes of Jack the Ripper, a new suspect and motive for the murder of Mary Kelly (regarded as the final victim of Jack the Ripper) and a conspiracy to cover up the her murder The emergence of a new and never before seen photo of Mary Kelly New evidence in the case against top suspect Walter Sickert The Mitre Square crime scene revisited with both new, and new medical evidence. The report of an alleged murder of an unknown female in Whitechapel at the time of the murders, and the conspiracy, and conspirators involved in the cover-up of that murder. Plus much more
Talk Starts promptly at 7:30 pm, and is followed by a Question and Answer Session
Jack the Ripper: The Real Truth – Talk at Arbor City Hotel Saturday 2nd March 2019.
Culture | Jack the Ripper: The Real Truth