- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Introduction to sketching fashion in watercolour – How to create
This workshop is perfect for both beginners and those who have already some drawing experience but would like to enhance their skills.
*You will be shown how to use pencils on paper to easily create elegant fashion sketches before introducing the basics for rendering the figure in watercolour.
*We will start with exercises to practice making fluid lines and shapes and then sketching and colouring from a personal photograph and fashion books from the library’s fashion illustration collection. Plenty of support and guidance will be offered by the artist.
*By the end of the workshop you will learn some effective techniques to quickly sketch and colour achieving interesting and stylish illustrations to personalise gifts and cards for your friends!
pencil, eraser, small watercolour pad, watercolour pencils, small brush.
Introduction to sketching fashion in watercolour – How to create will be held at Westminster Reference Library Saturday 2nd February 2019.
Culture | Introduction to sketching fashion in watercolour – How to create