- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Introduction to Live Sound
We will be learning together, sharing our skills and knowledge.
FREE – ALL WELCOME
RSVP if you’d like – but feel free to just turn up on the day.
Hoping to cover some or all of:
- Stage set-up (mics, DIs, amps)
- Mixing Desk
- System Tuning / EQ
- Monitor Tuning / EQ
- Sound Checking
- Balancing / Trouble shooting
- Plenty of time for Feedback!
Introduction to Live Sound will be held at DIY Space For London Sunday 10th February 2019.
Music | Introduction to Live Sound