- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Introduction to Enterprise – The basics about Marketing & Finance
If you have a deep desire to get paid for doing the work you were meant to do, the Introduction To Enterprise, a 2.5 hour course, would be a great place to start.
More and more people attend the Introduction to Enterprise Course every month letting us know their business ideas and asking us to support their dream from the very first day.
Most of them start, run and grow their own sustainable businesses. If they have managed to take the first step, you can as well! Sometimes the only thing that you need is someone to provide you with a clear route map to follow. We are here for you!
Laurie Bernard, founder of The Business Services Partnership, will take you through the basics of Marketing Mix and Finance:
He will also help you to identify whether or not your business idea is viable, to make you feel more confident and explain to you that this is not as complicated as appears to be. After that you can attend the full Business Start-Up course or meet one of our Business Advisors. Just give your dreams the chance to come true
Introduction to Enterprise – The basics about Marketing & Finance will be held at Portobello Business Centre Monday 4th February 2019.
Business | Introduction to Enterprise – The basics about Marketing & Finance