- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Intro to Brush Calligraphy at Runway East Moorgate
Get your creative juices flowing and come and learn a new skill in our relaxed social setting.
Introduction to Brush Calligraphy is a step-by-step workshop for those looking to master hand-lettering and discover their unique illustrative style.
Perfect for beginners or anyone looking to brush up on their skills, this hands-on class will explore the origins of calligraphy before putting pen to paper: the first hour of the class will be spent practicing brush strokes before moving on, to create numbers and letters.
Expect to work your way through the alphabet as you discover this ancient art that’s just as relevant in the digital age – graphic designers, illustrators, creative entrepreneurs and even those looking to boost their social media will benefit from this class.
Intro to Brush Calligraphy at Runway East Moorgate will be held on Monday 11th of March 2019.
Culture | Intro to Brush Calligraphy