- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Instagram for Business by Social Style Pro
Learn how to make Instagram work for your business and how to use it to your brands advantage.
We will translate the jargon, help you to make your profile look dynamic and perform at it’s optimum level. We will also be ready with lots of ideas for your content. We will teach you how to analyse your instagram analytics to ensure you are capitalising on all the features available to you.
This workshop will cover key topics including
- Profile Design
- Content Ideas
- Instagram Etiquette
- Hashtag Strategy
- Customer/Audience Identification
- Instagram Stories
- Instagram Analytics
- Competitor Analysis
- Shoppable tags
The workshop will run for 3 hours and arrival refreshments will be provided. There will also be an opportunity to buy drinks and snacks from the cafe throughout.
You will come away from the workshop feeling more confident in your use of Instagram and full of ideas for your future social media marketing strategy.
Here’s what one of our attendees said:
“I attended the Instagram workshop with Social Style Pro and it was invaluable in helping me not only learn more about the practical tools and capabilities of Instagram, but also how to maximise the effectievness of my activity on the platform. I left feeling a lot more in control and with practical ideas to implement immediately, as well a longer term strategic goals. throughly reccommend”.
– Suzanne Pink, Dec 2018.
Instagram for Business by Social Style Pro will be held at The Paxton Centre on Monday 4th March 2019.
Business | Instagram for Business by Social Style Pro