- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Innervisions Festival | Robert Glasper
Award-winning pianist and producer Robert Glasper brings a new project to London for a UK exclusive concert at the Innervisions Festival.
Joining Glasper on this special night will be Chris Dave, Derrock Hodge and DJ Jahi Sundance.
Robert Glasper’s breakthrough album was 2012’s “Black Radio” which won the Grammy Award for Best R&B Album, this was followed by 2014’s “Black Radio 2”.
He drew wide attention for his prominent role on Kendrick Lamar’s “To Pimp A Butterfly” album and more recently served as a producer for the “Miles Ahead” biopic film based on the life of Miles Davis.
Robert Glasper has worked with Stevie Wonder, Erykah Badu, Questlove, Common, Anderson. Paak, Mac Miller, Jill Scott, Kendrick Lamar, Esperanza Spalding, Norah Jones, Herbie Hancock, Q-Tip and many more.
Innervisions Festival | Robert Glasper at Roundhouse on Wednesday 3 July 2019.
Music | Innervisions Festival | Robert Glasper