- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Influencers: The rules, the myths, the tips
Join experts in influencer marketing from every part of the food chain as they debate the rules, regulations, myths and tips of the most quick moving industry within marketing in 2019.
- How to be compliant whilst creative from members of the ASA and IAB
- How to spot influencer fraud and protect yourself from it
- What no one else will be doing in 2019 that you want to
- How you can overcome the challenges of running campaigns in house
- Emily McDonnell: Influencer Marketing Manager at Google
- Katrina Broster: Head of Acquisition Strategy at The Telegraph
- Dom Whitehurst: Head of Digital Marketing at Wavemaker
- Sophie Milner: Award Winning Influencer
- Christie Dennehy-Neil: Head of Policy and Regulartory Affairs at IAB
- Jason Freeman: Legal Director, CMA
Kind words from the ASA
“The ASA are committed to working with brands and businesses to navigate their way through emerging spaces such as influencer marketing.
We have spoken with Social Circle a number of times over the last few years on a number of issues pertaining to best practise within influencer marketing.
We see this panel as a good opportunity to discuss the rules and regulations and apply them to real world situations. “
Influencers: The rules, the myths, the tips will be held at Soho House Friday 1st February 2019.
Business | Influencers: The rules, the myths, the tips