- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
Feel welcome to join this 2 hour workshop of traditional Hatha Yoga, as taught in India, with a focus on Pranayama breathing techniques, asana practice, mantra and meditation. The practice will take place in the beautiful Globe House Yoga, a serene urban studio surrounded by traditional statues of Hindu deities.
The location is close to London Bridge Station. All levels welcome.
Ravi Dixit knows the benefits of yoga like no other, growing up in India where yoga is a part of daily life and considered essential for maintaining health and happiness.
Since yoga has become mainstream in the West, more and more people are experiencing the benefits of this powerful practice. However, some of the principles of the original teachings are often getting lost in modern yoga.
In his work as a yoga teacher, Ravi is passionate to bring back the essence of yoga, making the principles and values of traditional Indian yoga understandable and approachable for everyone. In his early twenties, Ravi lived at lived at the Mahatma Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh where he studied Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga with well-respected Guru Yogendra singh Negi (Yogi Ji). Most recently he worked as the resident teacher at Little Cove Yoga, voted as one of the best yoga schools in Goa and has been leading workshops in UK, Ireland, Germany, France and the Netherlands.
With his warm smile, he makes everyone feel comfortable in his classes, from those are new to yoga to experienced Yogis.
Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit will be held at Globe House Yoga on Saturday 30th of March 2019.
Health | Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra