- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth
Join us for a conversation between Fabrice Hergott, Tim Marlow and Wenny Teo.
The discussion explores the work and contemporary context of the renowned Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi on the occasion of a new publication. This book, entitled ‘Zeng Fanzhi. In The Studio,’ by Hauser & Wirth Publishers features texts by David Anfam and Fabrice Hergott.
Fabrice Hergott is a writer, art historian and is the Director of the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.
Tim Marlow is a British writer, broadcaster and art historian. He is artistic director of the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
Dr Wenny Teo is an art historian and curator. She is a Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Asian Art at The Courtauld Institute of Art.
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi will be held at Hauser & Wirth Thursday 17th 2019.
Culture | In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth