- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth
Join us for a conversation between Fabrice Hergott, Tim Marlow and Wenny Teo.
The discussion explores the work and contemporary context of the renowned Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi on the occasion of a new publication. This book, entitled ‘Zeng Fanzhi. In The Studio,’ by Hauser & Wirth Publishers features texts by David Anfam and Fabrice Hergott.
Fabrice Hergott is a writer, art historian and is the Director of the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.
Tim Marlow is a British writer, broadcaster and art historian. He is artistic director of the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
Dr Wenny Teo is an art historian and curator. She is a Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Asian Art at The Courtauld Institute of Art.
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi will be held at Hauser & Wirth Thursday 17th 2019.
Culture | In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth