- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth
Join us for a conversation between Fabrice Hergott, Tim Marlow and Wenny Teo.
The discussion explores the work and contemporary context of the renowned Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi on the occasion of a new publication. This book, entitled ‘Zeng Fanzhi. In The Studio,’ by Hauser & Wirth Publishers features texts by David Anfam and Fabrice Hergott.
Fabrice Hergott is a writer, art historian and is the Director of the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.
Tim Marlow is a British writer, broadcaster and art historian. He is artistic director of the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
Dr Wenny Teo is an art historian and curator. She is a Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Asian Art at The Courtauld Institute of Art.
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi will be held at Hauser & Wirth Thursday 17th 2019.
Culture | In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth