- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth
Join us for a conversation between Fabrice Hergott, Tim Marlow and Wenny Teo.
The discussion explores the work and contemporary context of the renowned Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi on the occasion of a new publication. This book, entitled ‘Zeng Fanzhi. In The Studio,’ by Hauser & Wirth Publishers features texts by David Anfam and Fabrice Hergott.
Fabrice Hergott is a writer, art historian and is the Director of the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.
Tim Marlow is a British writer, broadcaster and art historian. He is artistic director of the Royal Academy of Arts in London.
Dr Wenny Teo is an art historian and curator. She is a Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Asian Art at The Courtauld Institute of Art.
In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi will be held at Hauser & Wirth Thursday 17th 2019.
Culture | In Conversation: On Zeng Fanzhi at Hauser & Wirth