- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Ian Siegal by The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
Ian Siegal performs songs from his latest album All The Rage at The Blues Kitchen.
A multi award-winning blues artist, Ian is a must-see musician for 2019. His album is a refreshing collection of songs exploring American roots music: from rock ‘n’ roll to soul, blues to gospel, it’s a personal reflection of Ian’s disillusionment with the world.
He’s a clever writer, magnetic performer and takes command of the stage in a way few others can. His smokey, soul-infused voice could take down trees, while his immense guitar-playing is something to behold.
Come and witness this national treasure in action at The Blues Kitchen Brixton.He’ll be supported on the night by leader and powerful force on the modern UK blues scene Big Joe Louis, whose style and authenticity are unparalleled on this side of the Atlantic.
Ian Siegal by The Blues Kitchen – Brixton will performance on Tuesday 26th March 2019.
Music | Ian Siegal by The Blues Kitchen – Brixton