- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
How You Can be a Successful Stylist and Fashion Influencer
A celebration of getting through the January blues and focusing our thoughts towards change, positivity and a fresh mindset, we’re kicking off our new year in style with a raw insight to personal styling, fashion and everything it is not with a delicious breakfast in the heart of the west end.
We’re kick starting a new month with an inspirational boost from experts in high street style with advice on how you can become an influencer, stylist and everything in between.
Join Emmeline, founder of The image Consulting Co in conversation with inspiring influencer Debbie Le aka The Fashionable Pan. Learn how they’ve built their businesses, the journey they’ve shared and how they can help you boost your career in the industry.
Big believers in helping others be the best they can be and keen supporters of women in business; Emmeline & Debbie will be sharing their tips to help you understand how to build your business, become a successful stylist and/or influencer, maintain a strong career path and how to overcome imposter syndrome!
It’s also an opportunity to connect with like-minded women, meet other stylists and influencers and generally share the love of this creative, rewarding industry.
During this event, you will learn:
– An insight to the world of styling and fashion and how to excel
– How to build a successful business
– How to create your signature style in business and set yourselves apart from the rest – The difficulties of working in a competitive industry and how to overcome them
– What you can do to get started straight away
– Why collaboration is more beneficial to competition
This is for you, if…
– You are looking for a career that empowers others and boosts confidence
– You are looking to gain an insight to a personal stylists world
– You are an existing stylist and are looking for support and a positive place to connect with like-minded professionals
– You want a job that gives you a rewarding and long standing career
– You are from any background but have a connection with people and an eye for detail
You don’t need to be a fashionista to enjoy this event! If you are interested in positively boosting women, connecting with like minded people and are looking for support in your business, a new career or change in direction with your career – this is the event for you.
You’ll gain inspirational real advice and an opportunity to do something you love straight away.
How You Can be a Successful Stylist and Fashion Influencer will be held at The Riding House Café Friday 1st January 2019.
Fashion | How You Can be a Successful Stylist and Fashion Influencer