- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
How to make a magazine
Are you planning to make a magazine in 2019? Or are you already making one and going nuts trying to figure out some tricky problem?
Come to this Stack Live event and pick up tips and inspiration from the people behind some of our favourite independent titles.
- Caspian Whistler, creative director and editor-in-chief of A Profound Waste of Time
- Elisabeth Krohn, editor of Sabat, editorial advisor of Suspira, and co-founder of Dreadful Press
- Helen Jennings, editorial director of Nataal
We’ll cover key areas like commissioning, production, distribution and finance, then we’ll open up to questions from the audience, so you can make sure you bring up your own personal bugbears.
If you want to know How to make a magazine come to The Book Club, Shoreditch Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Business | How to make a magazine