- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
How to make a magazine
Are you planning to make a magazine in 2019? Or are you already making one and going nuts trying to figure out some tricky problem?
Come to this Stack Live event and pick up tips and inspiration from the people behind some of our favourite independent titles.
- Caspian Whistler, creative director and editor-in-chief of A Profound Waste of Time
- Elisabeth Krohn, editor of Sabat, editorial advisor of Suspira, and co-founder of Dreadful Press
- Helen Jennings, editorial director of Nataal
We’ll cover key areas like commissioning, production, distribution and finance, then we’ll open up to questions from the audience, so you can make sure you bring up your own personal bugbears.
If you want to know How to make a magazine come to The Book Club, Shoreditch Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Business | How to make a magazine