- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
How to make a magazine
Are you planning to make a magazine in 2019? Or are you already making one and going nuts trying to figure out some tricky problem?
Come to this Stack Live event and pick up tips and inspiration from the people behind some of our favourite independent titles.
- Caspian Whistler, creative director and editor-in-chief of A Profound Waste of Time
- Elisabeth Krohn, editor of Sabat, editorial advisor of Suspira, and co-founder of Dreadful Press
- Helen Jennings, editorial director of Nataal
We’ll cover key areas like commissioning, production, distribution and finance, then we’ll open up to questions from the audience, so you can make sure you bring up your own personal bugbears.
If you want to know How to make a magazine come to The Book Club, Shoreditch Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Business | How to make a magazine