- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
How to juggle work, life and motherhood, with Cult of Youth
Work, life, motherhood: the juggle is real, people. Join The Jewellery Cut and Cult of Youth for a frank discussion on what it’s like to run your own business and bring up children at the same time.
Held during The Jewellery Cut Live – a boutique jewellery show at The Hoxton Holborn on the 18th & 19th of February, 2019 – this event will explore the stresses of modern-day working motherhood, but will also be an inspiring morning for budding entrepreneurs with tips and tricks from our panellists on everything from keeping toddlers at bay while on important phone calls, to assuaging the mum guilt and work-life management skills.
Journalist and founder of The Rock Mum blog, Siobhan Lismore-Scott, will chair a panel of inspirational working mothers including Kelly Seymour, founder of jewellery brand Cult of Youth and The Jewellery Cut founder Rachael Taylor. As well as hearing their tales of setting up business with babes in arm, this intimate session will allow for interative discussion in the room and you will have the chance to ask the panellists questions and share your own experienes, problems and quandries.
Tickets for How to juggle work, life and motherhood, with The Jewellery Cut and Cult of Youth include access to the main The Jewellery Cut Live show and a glass prosecco – or other drink of your choice – from the bar. There will also be complementary nibbles, tea and coffee, and a manicurist from celebrity favourite Nails & Brows will be on hand to give free express polishes to anyone who has purchesed a jewel at the show.
How to juggle work, life and motherhood, with Cult of Youth will be held at The Hoxton – Holborn Monday 18th February 2019.
Health | How to juggle work, life and motherhood, with Cult of Youth