- Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass
- Shay D Headline Show – Human Writes & Queens of Art Tour Launch
- Meet the Algerian ambassador: ask your questions
- Transmissions: Radical Trans Performers at The Glory
- Itch FM Movie Screening “Juice” at Map Studio Cafe
- Start-up fundraising: why, when, how – a transparent chat
- Sisters Breathwork Circle by The Psychedelic Society
- Pro women’s racing panel: How far do you want to go
- VSO Film Night at Rudolf Steiner House
- Building a versatile and multi-faceted creative enterprise
How to become a Successfull Coach
Start 2019 the way you mean to go on and experience professional coach training like you have never experienced it before!
Whether you are already coaching, curious about coaching or looking to find the right training course for you, the Academy of Coaching and Training will guide you through this day full of fascinating insights, new ideas, practical tools and INCREDIBLE VALUE.
Your time is precious, so spend it wisely!
If you have never trained to be a coach, you don’t know what you don’t know. This day will answer many questions you might have and equip you with a greater level of awareness, understanding and practical tools to help you be a successful coach who helps make a significant positive difference to their coaching client’s lives.
As an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching (OMAC), the Academy of Coaching and Training operates from the principles of the Association for Coaching’s Code of Ethics and Good Practice.
What will the day cover?
On February 10th, you can be sure of:
- The highest quality training – why would you settle for anything less? You deserve it and so do your clients!
- Training that has Association for Coaching accredition – You want training with credibility!
- Amazing content, including core NLP skills – You will learn more than you know now!
- The most experienced trainers – trainers who are also successful practicing coaches
- A fun, interactive and valuable experience – have fun while you learn, it makes a difference!
- Practical sklls that you can use right away – it’s all about results
This day will cover:
- What coaching really is
- Why people do what they do
- Neuro Linguistic Programming for coaches (NLP)
- Transactional vs. Transformational coaching
- The generic model of coaching
- Asking Questions as an art form
- Deep level listening
- An introduction to the Business of Coaching
- The A.C.T. Coaching Roadmap
Why attend this day with the Academy of Coaching and Training (A.C.T.)?
The A.C.T. is an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching (OMAC) and one of the most creative and progressive coaching schools in the UK.
The day will be led by International Executive Coach, Actor, Keynote Speaker and Published Author, Steve Payne, Steve is one of few Certified Master Trainers of NLP in the world and sits on the training and accreditation panel of the Association for NLP (ANLP).
He was nominated as Best Personal Development author by Best You Magazine in 2017 for the critically acclaimed book, My 31 Practices, co-authored with Alan Williams.
Steve brings one of the UK’s most unique and engaging training styles to professional coach training.
How to become a Successfull Coach will be held at Browns Covent Garden Sunday 10th February 2019.
Business | How to become a Successfull Coach