- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
How is AI shaping business today
What is artificial intelligence? What are some case studies involving neural networks? What are some of its modern-day implications?
KIIPS is proud to announce the second event of its “Emerging Technologies” Lecture Series; this time the focus is on AI.
Join us for a lecture by Rob Griffiths (Research Lead at CognitionX) to learn more about neural networks, impact of artificial intelligence, and how the technology is shaping the world around us.
The event is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of artificial intelligence, the topics surrounding it, and its use cases. This will also be a great foundation for those of you who wish to join us in the future for our other events that revolve around artificial intelligence.
Rob leads the research team at CognitionX, a London-based company offering advice about Artificial Intelligence (AI) for clients including SoftBank, HSBC, the Mayor of London, Barclays, and PwC. The company’s mission is to build the most trusted source of personalised advice about AI and other emerging technologies, which it does through a combination of an online Advice Platform offering curated news, a Wiki of AI companies as well as a live chat service with AI experts. Before CognitionX, Rob worked with political campaigns, universities and voluntary organisations including students’ unions.
How is AI shaping business today will be held at King’s College London Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Business | How is AI shaping business today