- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Hip Hop Workshop at Royal Resistance
What a better way to spend your Sunday than shaking a leg, Introducing Royal Resistance first ever dance workshop!
You’ll be learning the fundamentals of Hip-Hop! for 2 hours you’ll be sweating and having fun grooving! By the end you’ll have learnt an awesome routine! This class is open to all levels, join us for the first dance workshop of the year.
Debora started dancing at the young age of 9. Graduated in one of the UK’s best urban dance universities, Debora has performed in the UK’s biggest international dance events, music videos and can’t wait to share her knowledge and Passion with everyone!
This workshop costs £16.58 (Incl booking fee). Due to very limited availability, all workshop purchases are non-refundable and all workshop bookings are final.
Hip Hop Workshop at Royal Resistance will be held on Sunday 10th March 2019.
Fitness | Hip Hop Workshop