- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Hidden Goddesses of London walking tour
Hidden Goddesses of London is a 2.5-hour walking tour, we will walk just over a mile starting at the ancient London Temple Gate by St Paul’s and ending at the gates of the Crossbones graveyard in Borough just south of the river.
We will travel thousands of years together through stories and legends of Mother Goddesses to Ancient Britons, Romans, Greeks, Persian and Egyptian civilisations and see how they came to be in London.
Celebrating the people that have worshipped them and the feminine energy they represented along the way.
Hidden Goddesses of London walking tour will start at PAUL St Pauls on Saturday 16th of March 2019.
Culture | Hidden Goddesses of London walking tour