- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Heartbreak Hotel at Rich Mix
Welcome to Heartbreak Hotel, an immersive 7-day multimedia festival exploring heartbreak in all its forms.
We know that the run-up to Valentine’s Day can be a time of sadness and reflection for many, so we have created the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day antitdote filled with art, creatvity and real stories to help us process our heartbreak with others and feel less alone.
During the day, you will be able to attend a variety of workshops, enjoy heartbreak-inspired art or get stuck into making Anti-Valentine’s Day cards.
In the evening, we have a selection of panels where leading experts will be sharing facts, figures and psychology behind what it means to have a broken heart and what we can do to feel better.
Heartbreak Hotel will be held at Rich Mix with start on Friday 8th February 2019.
Entertainment | Heartbreak Hotel at Rich Mix