- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Haemin Sunim on Self Acceptance
In a rare opportunity, Haemin Sunim , one of the most influential Zen Buddhists in the world is coming to London.
An unmissable talk by Buddhist monk Haemin Sunim , one of the most influential Zen Buddhist teachers in the world, and author of the international bestseller The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down.
Drawing on his new book – How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection – Haemin Sunim will show that just as we are advised on airplanes to take our own oxygen first before helping others, we must first be at peace with ourselves before we can be at peace with the world around us.
From the author of the international bestseller The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down, Haemin will turn his trademark wisdom and kindness to self-care, and will argue that only by accepting yourself – and the flaws which make you who you are – can you have compassionate and fulfilling relationships with your partner, family and friends.
Haemin Sunim is one of the most influential Zen Buddhist teachers and writers in the world.
Born in South Korea and educated at Berkeley, Harvard and Princeton, he received formal monastic training in Korea and taught Buddhism at Hampshire College in Massachusetts.
He has more than a million followers on Twitter (@haeminsunim) and Facebook and lives in Seoul when not traveling to share his teachings.
In Korea, The Things You Can See sold more than three million copies and spent 41 weeks at No. 1.
Haemin Sunim on Self Acceptance will be held at Conway Hall Monday 28th January 2019.
Health | Haemin Sunim on Self Acceptance