- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Hackney Flea Market
Rummage through a selection of salvaged treasures from over 30 handpicked vintage traders.
Our monthly curated vintage market returns to Stoke Newington’s Church St. with another eclectic selection of vintage stall holders, all selling an amazing mix of salvaged, one-of-a–kind, lost and found objects, and handmade items.
Items for sale will include – 20th Century Furniture, Records, Old Clobber, Salvaged French Homeware, Curiosities & Collectables, Textiles, Kitschenalia, Danish Decor, Reclaimed Industrial Fixtures, Lamps & Lighting, Bric-a-brac, the almost extinct, and unexpected flea finds.
Our friendly traders and general bustle make Hackney Flea Market a great place to be on a weekend, and there are few places in London that offer the charm of Stoke Newington’s Church Street. It’s independent shops, packed-out cafes and pubs never too far away, so you can stop off for a well-needed break after shopping.
Hackney Flea Market will be held at Abney Public Hall and starts on Saturday 6 July 2019.
Business | Hackney Flea Market