- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Greenwich Palace Foreshore Walk by Thames Discovery Programme
The Greenwich foreshore is one of the most exciting and dynamic sites on the Thames, this walk will explore the riverfront archaeology of the Royal Tudor Greenwich Palace, Greenwich Hospital and riverside industries.
This walk will give you a chance to explore the archaeological remains on the foreshore with archaeologist Helen Johnston.
The walk will begin at 9am, meet at the Royal Stairs on the riverfront of the Old Royal Naval College, at the centre of the main quad.
Our guided foreshore walks help support our work to monitor and record the vulnerable archaeology on the Thames foreshore.
Greenwich Palace Foreshore Walk by Thames Discovery Programme will start at Riverfront Stairs on Saturday 9ht March 2019.
Culture | Greenwich Palace Foreshore Walk