- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
- Spring £1 Book Sale at Amnesty International UK
- Performing Image at ICA
- Caballero & JeanJass will perform at The Jazz Cafe
- The Talk Exploring Altered States of Consciousness
- It’s Not About the Burqa: Calling time on lazy stereotypes
- Joe Bonamassa – Live in London at Royal Albert Hall
- 2019 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition
- Saint Vitus & Dopelord at The Underworld Camden
- Bombskare present: 40 Years Of 2 Tone Records
Global Britain Think forum: Is the special relationship only skin deep
Bright Blue’s think forums are run by our members and are spaces for those on the centre-right to come together to chat about politics and discuss policy.
For this forum, we welcome two guest speakers: Professor Nick Pearce (Director, IPR and Author, Shadows of Empire: The Anglosphere in British Politics) and Jeffries Briginshaw (former CEO, British-American Business Council).
With Brexit fast approaching, conversation in Britain has turned to the importance of our ‘special relationship’ with the United States. It is said that for trade and political influence we must sit ever closer to our long-time ally.
- Is the special relationship truly reciprocal
- What will it take for the United States to stand closer to Britain
- What impact will Brexit have on the US view of Britain
- How expansive could a bespoke trade deal be
- Does Britain’s future really lie in the ‘special relationship’
Global Britain Think forum: Is the special relationship only skin deep will be held at The Spying Room, Morpeth Arms Wednesday 13th February 2019.
Business | Global Britain Think forum: Is the special relationship only skin deep