- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Glen Hansard Live at Barbican Centre
Irish singer-songwriter Glen Hansard is joined by a ten-piece band to present music from his forthcoming album “This Wild Willing” as well as songs from his extensive back catalogue.
Glen Hansard is an artist that touches upon many genres, from freewheeling folk performed alone with a guitar, to Stax-indebted soul supported by his full band. It’s all carried by his extraordinary voice (which is often served a capella) – raw, emotive and powerful.
He is a founding member of The Frames, who celebrated 25 years as a band in 2015, and he is also one half of The Swell Season, which also features pianist Marketa Irglova. Together with Irglova, he wrote the music for and starred in the movie Once in 2007. The song ‘Falling Slowly’ from the film was awarded the Academy Award for Best Original Song. In his latest record, This Wild Willing, his lyrics display a new vulnerability over brooding and stormy instrumentation.
Glen Hansard Live at Barbican Centre on Monday 15th and 16th of April 2019.
Music | Glen Hansard Live at Barbican Centre