- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Girls With Balls (in Vauxhall) Vol. 4
Join us for the fourth edition of Girls With Balls (in Vauxhall), a late night of tech house and techno featuring an all female DJ lineup.
Girls With Balls Vol. 4 will be welcoming this edition’s special guests Anabel Arroyo (Mutted), Destiny (MANIC) and K Coleman (Back 2 Back Sessions).
They’ll join 10B residents Emma Yasumi and Sofi Canter to bring you an unforgettable night of nonstop tech house and techno bangers.
Anabel Arroyo is a spanish deejay and producer settled in London.
In the last few months she’s shared booths with artists like FJAAK, Shifted, Lewis Fautzi, Exium, Shlomo, SHDW & Obscure Shape, Tripeo, Ken Ishii, Pan Pot, Stephan Hinz, Jay Lumen, Stefano Noferini… among others.
She began her career in Granada (Spain), where she did her degree studies, playing assiduously in local rooms/clubs.
During the summer of 2016 she lived in Mallorca, playing weekly in Limit Beach Club and ending the season in one of the best festivals in the city. After that she moved to Madrid, where she continued playing in some of the best clubs around the capital.
About to launch their first productions, Anabel Arroyo has arrived strongly in the International Techno scene. Her first international gig was on July in London.
Girls With Balls (in Vauxhall) Vol. 4 will be held at Union Club – Vauxhall Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Entertainment | Girls With Balls (in Vauxhall) Vol. 4