- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Girl Tribe Gang South London Meetup
We are the award winning collective for women who work for themselves, are spinning a side hustle, or who are aspiring to quit the 9-5.
Here at Girl Tribe Gang we know that working for yourself, or being in that place where you want to work for yourself, can be pretty lonely and we thought that if we could help to reduce even a tiny bit of that isolation you’re feeling, well then that’s going to have a positive effect on your overall health, emotional, mental well-being and success.
We are all about connecting you with like-minded women, empowering you, and helping you grow in confidence and knowledge, in a relaxed and informal way.
Don’t miss Girl Tribe Gang meetup at John The Unicorn on Tuesday 8th January 2019.
Entertainment | Girl Tribe Gang Meetup