- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Get Into The Tower
Inviting 16-25 year olds to an evening bringing the untold stories of The Tower through spoken word, music and art!
Get Into The Tower brings the untold stories of the Tower to life through spoken word, music & art. The evening will feature live performances, opportunities to customise clothing, live visual projections and, for those who sign up early there’s an opportunity to experience an immersive tour revealing the hidden secrets of the Tower.
Join us for live music and spoken word performances from…
– Ayanna Witter-Johnson
– Miss Yankey
– The Repeat Beat Poet
– SoloMan The Wizard
– Live visual art from Nikolai Kozin
– Customise T-Shirts with BlingwearUK
The Writings On The Wall
Over the course of its 900 year history, The Tower has held captive many well-known figures: from Anne Boelyn, Guy Fawkes to Sir Walter Raleigh. Facing the ever present threat of execution, many spent their days making their mark on the stonewalls. Lesser-known prisoners were able to share their personal affirmations instead of vanishing from history without a trace, while more high status inmates commissioned ornate designs that reflected their position. Each etching represents the power of the human will and the desire to leave behind a legacy.
Get Into The Tower Monday 18th February 2019.
Culture | Get Into The Tower