- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Gaydar Presents: Red Hot Underwear – Fashion Week Press Launch Party
Red Hot – famous for “rebranding the ginger male stereotype” is launching underwear and has its eyes set on the metrosexual man who wants to stand out from the crowd. They will present their debut collection at L’Escargot on the 15th of February in London during London Fashion Week.
The new, ultra sexy underwear range is designed from the bottom up. Made from super soft, luxury stretch cotton with a bigger, more comfortable pouch, the collection showcases the now iconic ‘Red Hot’ logo on a 1.5 inch elasticated waistband, and is available in three styles and colours.
Join Red Hot Models and photographer Thomas Knights for an exclusive party in Soho to celebrate the launch of the new underwear collection!
Now in its seventh year, the Red Hot project has evolved into a global movement, generating unprecedented media attention spanning books, calendars, exhibitions and a community of empowered ginger men and women across the globe, helping to re-cast the ginger man as the hero.
In 2014, the Red Hot exhibition toured the globe generating unprecedented media attention, with articles in the The New York Times, The Guardian, Sunday Times Style, Sydney Morning Herald and guest appearances on television shows ‘Watch What Happens Live’ with Andy Cohen, BBC Global and Conan O’Brien’s TBS Talk Show.
Gaydar Presents: Red Hot Underwear – Fashion Week Press Launch Party will be held Upstairs at L’Escargot Restaurant Friday 15th February 2019.
Fashion | Gaydar Presents: Red Hot Underwear – Fashion Week Press Launch Party