- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
From New York in United States to London UK the Art of the Portuguese Artist Santiago Ribeiro
The art of the Portuguese artist Santiago Ribeiro will be for the first time in British lands more precisely in the city of London. Santiago is the promoter and creator of the world largest 21st century surrealist art exhibition, the International Surrealism Now.
To the United Kingdom he was invited by the Parallax Art Fair manager, Mr Tom Moore, to exhibit at Chelsea Town Hall in London.
PAF developed from an international exhibition called “Parallax” in 2009. Although independent, it still forms an investigative research process, which makes it unique in terms of open exhibitions and fairs designed for exhibitors and designers. Practically, PAF is a new kind of event and different from a dealer fair that many exhibitors may have experienced. One of its aims is to encourage exhibitors and designers to think about their business role.
Below is the painting “Butterflies” arrived a few time ago from China Taiwan where was selected to be on Get Art Museum at Art Revolution Taipei will go now to be exhibit in London.
Note: The renowned cultural magazine, The Culture Trip, named 10 Portuguese artists as the most internationally recognized at the present time and Santiago Ribeiro it is one of them.
Also after an impressive multimedia show on the giant screens of Times Square in New York Ribeiro’s work has been featured at the U.S. Embassy in Lisbon , in the Portuguese American Journal , in Digital Meets Culture , Pressenza fr , metroNews.ru , Pravda in Portuguese , The Herald News , ARTVOICE , Associated Press , EFE , APA ots, AAP , Reuters , ANA , News Aktuell and many other publications…
The 13th edition of the International Surrealism Now exhibition 2019 in the city of Marinha Grande in Portugal has at the moment the participation of 120 artists from 50 countries in the five continents.
Art by Santiago Ribeiro in London Will be held at Chelsea Town Hall from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th February 2019.
Culture | Art by Santiago Ribeiro in London