- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
From Academia to Entrepreneurship: how to build your start-up
Are academia and entrepreneurship really that far apart from each other?
Our first panel event of the year will highlight the experiences of entrepreneurs who moved from academia into the start-up world.
We will chat about the risks and challenges they faced, their tips for overcoming and the benefits of starting a business from an academic background!
This will be a fascinating discussion with some incredible entrepreneurs and tickets are sure to be snapped up fast!
From Academia to Entrepreneurship: how to build your start-up will be held at Wolfson Theatre: Lower Ground Floor, New Academic Building Monday28th January 2019.
Business | From Academia to Entrepreneurship: how to build your start-up