- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Free Tour London City of Sin
This two hour walking tour begins at Waterloo station and ends at the famous London Bridge and it offers you an opportunity to see some of the most famous land marks on the stretch of river jealously protected from advertising by the queen.
For hundreds of years, dating back to before Shakespeare, this has been the happening place in London. This guided tour offered by Wonders of London has plenty of wondrous places to take photos of London and with iconic festivities going on year round there is always a surprise.
This sightseeing tour is a darker history of the area covering bear fights, the birth of theatre as we know it, sex, prostitution, murder and suicide.
Sites include London Eye, Southbank Centre, National Theatre, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Southwark Cathedral and London Bridge.
From here you can continue your exploration by visiting Borough Market for some world famous food or connecting to the rest of London via public transport.
Free Tour London City of Sin will start at Waterloo Station on Thursday 4th of April 2019.
Culture | Free Tour London City of Sin