- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Free Tour Jack the Ripper
Follow the trail of the Whitechapel fiend as we explore Victorian London in an area regarded as the most violent, poor, and dangerous in the 1800’s.
Hear the gruesome tales of the murders, the prime suspects, murder sites, corruption of the police and ruling elite and the lives of these innocent women that were tragically taken by this horrific killer who got away.
Not for the faint hearted
The Free Tour Jack the Ripper can be taken on Wednesday 3 July 2019 and it starts from Tower Gateway DLR Station.
Culture | Free Tour Jack the Ripper