- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
Welcome to the Free From Festival London. Free From Festival is UK’s 1st Food Festival that focuses on people that are living their life ‘free from’ gluten, dairy or refined sugar.
*Please note the festival isn’t a vegan event, but there will plenty of vegan options.
Our next event will be taking place in London at the Boiler House in Brick Lane, East London on the 27th of May, Bank Holiday Monday from 11.00AM until 6.00PM.
Come and join us to sample healthy ‘free from’ products made in the UK and a lot produced by local businesses in East London and surrounding areas. Expect and indulge in refined sugar-free chocolate tasting, gluten-free desserts & savoury snacks.
Gluten-free beer, organic wine and refined sugar-free beverages will also be available for purchase at the venue’s bar.
Join the talks by talented nutritionists & industry professionals to learn some great tips on how to cook healthy tasty food without using gluten, refined sugar etc.
The event is a great opportunity to stock up on great tasty snacks and purchase gifts for loved ones that are intolerant.
Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free will be held at The Boiler House, Old Truman Brewery on Monday 27th of May 2019.
Food | Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free