- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Francesca Woodman + Sally Mann Documentary Screenings
Deeper Into Movies presents two documentary portraits
The tragic story of Francesca Woodman, a young photographer renowned for her extraordinary self-portraits, is also the story of her brilliantly artistic family.
With The Woodmans, by piecing together Francesca’s photos, never-before-seen experimental videos and personal journals, and through candid conversations with George and Betty Woodman, Charlie Woodman and a host of friends, Willis depicts four lives committed to art and whose art lives through them.
It is an extraordinary debut film that explores what it truly means to create.
Filmed at her Virginia farm, Mann is surrounded by her husband and now-grown children, and her willingness to reveal her artistic process allows the viewer to gain exclusive entrance to her world.
Never one to compromise, she reflects on her own personal feelings about mortality as she continues to examine the boundaries of contemporary art.
Spanning five years, What Remains contains unbridled access to the many stages of Mann’s work, and is a rare glimpse of an eloquent and brilliant artist.
Francesca Woodman + Sally Mann Documentary Screenings will be held at Moth Club on Sunday 7th of April 2019.
Film | Francesca Woodman + Sally Mann Documentary Screenings