- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Food Photography Workshop hosted by Esther Ling
Join Panasonic Lumix Ambassador Esther Ling for a special Food Photography workshop.
Esther is a full time working pro photographer, with 16 years of experience and in the main is self-taught. A self confessed non-techy photographer, she learnt on 35mm and carries over her disciplined way of shooting to digital.
Esther specialises in teaching simple and striking ways to photograph food and believes in simplicity rather than over complicating things. Where possible, Esther prefers to use available light and a wide-open aperture to photograph food.
Esther will explain how she approaches her shoots and will discuss her move from being a DSLR user to Panasonic Lumix mirrorless user. Alongside live demonstrations, Esther will also show you her camera bag essentials!
This is your chance to learn from a well-established photographer with experience shooting food, portraiture and weddings for professional clientele. Everyone attending the workshop will have the chance to get hands-on and can shoot a set up on the day.
Esther Ling Bio:
Esther Ling is an internationally renowned photographer specialising in portraiture and wedding commissions all over the UK and around the world. Esther’s work has been described as intuitive and spontaneous. Her main passions in photography are social, documentary, food, and travel – all “culminating in unique moments to be observed and documented”.
Food Photography Workshop hosted by Esther Ling at Park Cameras – London Store Saturday 9th February 2019.
Business | Food – Food Photography Workshop hosted by Esther Ling