- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Food Fortnight Launch Party
Remember the 90s – bucket hats and mixtapes, bangin’ tunes and baggy jeans? We’re bringing it all back with two weeks of totally blindin’ tastes to celebrate Waterloo Food Fortnight 2019.
Hip-hoppers, ravers, indie kids and skaters – grab your mates, whatever their tribe, and get your superfly selves down to Lower Marsh for a 90s-themed launch party straight out of the mad-for-it days of frosted tips and slap bracelets…
Could you BE any more excited?
And don’t forget we’ll be supporting the Waterloo Foodbank on the night, with information points placed at either end of Lower Marsh. Pop a coin in their donation boxes or tap to donate throughout the evening. Huge thanks in advance. You rock!
Food Fortnight Launch Party will be held at Lower Marsh on Thursday 27 June 2019.
Food | Food Fortnight Launch Party