- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Fiya House x Team London Bridge presents Popcity UK Vol.4
On Saturday 5 January 2019, this renowned international dance competition arrives at London Bridge. Popcity UK is a space for emerging and established Hip Hop dancers of all ages from across the country to come together to train, share knowledge and to compete.
It is open to anyone who is interested in watching or taking part in Street Dance, Popcity will see 450 UK dancers unite for the first Hip Hop event of the year.
Featuring international judges, guest performers and live DJs, the battle will create an authentic Hip Hop experience with artists from around the globe and around the corner.
Winners will have the chance to represent the UK at the Popcity Finals in East Asia, in December 2019.
Popcity UK Vol.4 will be held Saturday, January 5, 2019 at Ugly Duck.
Entertainment | Popcity UK Vol.4