- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Finding Peace in the Age of Anxiety
Anxiety has been described as “Britain’s silent epidemic”. We live in an age which has witnessed an explosion in the levels of anxiety.
What’s causing this? Are we simply more willing to admit to poor mental health? Or is there any underlying cause: Economic uncertainty? Loneliness? Increased screen time? Our modern pace of life?
How do we solve the anxiety epidemic? Join us for a thought-provoking evening as we seek to understand the sources of our discontent and consider whether Christianity has anything to say to this modern phenomenon.
Our speaker for the evening, Andrew Haslam, leads a church called Grace London and regularly writes for Salt. He has two degrees in theology from London universities, is married to Sie Yan, a GP, and has two children. In twelve years of church leadership, he has engaged with many Londoners who are grappling with anxiety.
Finding Peace in the Age of Anxiety the event will be held at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre on Tuesday 12th of March 2019.
Health | Finding Peace in the Age of Anxiety