- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Fiit Rave – Rave Workout Class at 62 Paul St
We are bringing something completely different to you! A networking fat burning social fitness hub! All ages, sizes, ethnicities and genders!
Does hitting the treadmill or pedaling on a spin bike for an hour sound like your kind of hell? You are probably not alone, but getting fit does not have to be boring. We have incorporated, kickboxing, HIIT circuits and raving all in one.
A safe place for individuals, couples, friends to come together party and train with us. Imagine, glow in the dark, confetti and a live DJ whilst getting fit and meeting like-minded people.
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm – Fun Icebreaker
- 7:30 pm – 8:30pm – Speed Networking
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm – Class
- 10pm – Finish
Surprise sponsorships to take home
Fiit Rave – Rave Workout Class will be held at 62 Paul St Thursday 28th February 2019.
Fitness | Fiit Rave – Rave Workout Class